SEM911 is an ethical search marketing, online reputation management and SEO training consultancy.
We are based in Melbourne, Australia and have helped nearly 2000 clients in all corners of the world. Our goal is to make you successful by spending less money and getting more leads.
- More than nine years’ experience in search engine optimisation and pay-per-click ad management, ranging from small sites to giants such as National Australia Bank, Optus, Telstra and Sensis. This includes periods of employment in senior SEO/PPC roles at those companies as well as contract roles.
- Speaker at Webmasterworld Pubcon (the conference for SEOs) 2007-2013 and other Australian conferences and seminars.
- Active participation in SEO forums, on several social networks, ensuring currency of knowledge.
- Local Search forum moderator, Webmasterworld.com.
- Freelance editor and writer for IT publications, currently a monthly column on Online Marketing in Australian Personal Computer.
- Hands-on, award-winning web-building experience since 1994.
- Consulting and SEO training to staff of SEO agencies.
- Active Internet use since 1987.
- Formal (university) qualifications in business and computing.
We do not offer a restaurant-like menu of services. Each website has different needs.
We go far beyond the checklist approach used by many others — title tag, H1, alt tags, worthless directory submissions, etc. Our approach is to find systemic weaknesses that lead to underperformance of the website. We look at company policies, practices and training, as they can indirectly influence the website’s ranking in search engines.